Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~Tuesday, March 04, 2008~

♥Well, I promised you all a hilarious entry, and I guess that's what your going to get. It was very hard to not talk the whole day, I mean REALLY hard. My teacher called on me, and it was an obvious answer, but I just started coughing on purpose. He let me go get a drink, and that was that. It was very funny when friends other then Missy tried to talk to me. They thought like.."What the heck?" Ya know. I gotta run, but I have one more thing to tell you guys.

♥I am going to be reviewing some things I've read, or played on the computer, and giving them a rating. I will be reviewing IMVU tomorrow, I still will play, I've actually been playing for 2 or 3 years now. So..stay tuned tomorrow, and I'll get started. On the review. ♥

Cya everyone! <33

xoxo

Hailz

No comments: